layout by ariscapink
resources at weheartit
Friday, December 9, 2011

My Dream Day's

When I was 5 years old I dreamed one day I wanna be a princess and until this day I still dream it hohoho . How so childish I am. But it is me yayy . My mind is still like a child, but than again I think it is so enjoyable. Many thing that may be you don't know about me but clearly I always trying to cheer, to make the people around me happy and cozy. As much as possible I try not to hurt them . I really don't want to do that to them. Be cautious in acting it is very important to avoid misunderstandings which sometimes it less convenient. You know, praying to God is really powerful . Ask to God what we wish to achieve in life, and we must work very very hard to achieve it. Now I'm still struggling to deal with the national exam, and after that still exist SNMPTN to go to college that I want. Actually we are living here have a purpose. There always any things we need to face before we reach the peak. Try-Try and Pray. Give me encouragement and support so that I can get maximum result . I really love you all .

Labels: ,

blogged @ 6:02 PM with 0 notes || leave a note?

<< >>